Friday, July 30, 2010

It's Nerf or Nothing


The boyfriend and I bought Nerf swords at Wal-Mart the other night. 

We usually try to go for a walk at night because I'm extremely lazy but I love junk food and let's just say that combo doesn't bode particularly well. Anyway, we have this park type thing that has a walking trail through it so we have been going there when he drags me away from playing video games.(BTW, I say park type thing because it doesn't even have a swing set. It's not a park if there's no swing set, those are the rules.)

Boyfriend thinks I should try taking a Kendo class because I like swinging stuff around and hitting people. I was intrigued. So we thought it would be a good idea to go buy some foam swords and bring them with us to the park, to test my sword swinging and blocking skills, which we did. 

Let's just say that a couple as weird as we are shouldn't be allowed to play with foam swords in public. Also, we watch too much samurai anime.

Also, don't give a foam sword to your boyfriend and expect him to go easy on you.

Because he won't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boyfriend doesn't f@%k around

Signed: Boyfriend