Thursday, September 9, 2010

Donuts + Chickens = Yum?

So my lack of blogging is attributed to the fact that my car decided to stop working on me.
It overheated 8 hours into a 10 hour drive to Fallon, where we were trying to attend a funeral for the Boyfriend's Great-Grandpa.

When we got back home, we were told the pistons on the engine were damaged and a head gasket was blown. In short, we were S.O.L.

So I had to go to the dealership and finance a car. Sure that sounds easy but I had my previous car since I was 16...and my mommy and daddy got it for me. I will say this, the guys who work at the dealerships are like ninjas! We pulled in and there were 2 guys standing outside. We took our eyes off them for 1 minute to park and suddenly there were 6 of them!

So since I now have a monthly car payment again, I haven't been able to buy stuff or go out as often.
In other words, my life is too boring to blog about.

But I did go to the L.A. County Fair on Sunday! Boyfriend won me a Keroppi doll and I won a Domo-Kun <3
We mostly spent our money on food though. We had Pink's Famous Chili Dogs (they have an actual store that people line up outside to eat at in Hollywood), Dr. Bob's Ice Cream, Chocolate-Covered Bacon, and finally...Krispy Kreme Chicken Sandwiches.

Just roll me into the morgue now, I'm surprised I didn't have a mini-stroke!
Also, all those calories lost from foam-sword fights are back, ten-fold *sigh*



If you're wondering if the Boyfriend and I liked them, the answer is "Yes"

If you too would like to gain weight fast, here are some links for your pleasure:
Pink's Famous Hot Dogs
Dr. Bob's Ice Cream

No comments: